Blue Ocean in the News: Business Insider
Marguerita Cheng CFP writes about financial education. Cheng helps educate the public, policymakers, and media about the benefits of competent, ethical financial planning. As a Certified Financial Planner and personal finance writer, Rita is an expert writer for Business Insider
In this recent Business Insider article, "I'm a financial planner, and the first question I ask any new client tells me everything I need to know to help them manage their money"
Rita highlights the following:
- Understanding how to manage their finances helps in the long-term
- the importance of financial planning and seeking professional financial advice.
- A financial planner can help manage life events such as marriage, divorce, retirement planning, and investments.
- Building a relationship with a financial planner may also be helpful for long-term planning including investing and estate planning.
Rita and editor, Stephanie Hallet: discusses key research from survey Morning Consult
- 52% of those with student debt say they have delayed or avoided medical or dental care
- 1 in 2 student debt borrowers says finances have caused them to avoid or put off owning a home.
Read "I'm a financial planner, and the first question I ask any new client tells me everything I need to know to help them manage their money"
Check out other Blue Ocean articles in the news: