Blue Ocean Global Wealth Client Experience
The foundation of our process is an integrated picture of your financial situation and life goals.
What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)?
When providing financial planning advice and asset management services, a registered investment advisor serves as a fiduciary to its clients, and is required to uphold rigorous standards of care.
CFA Institute Statement of Investor Rights
- Honest, competent, and ethical conduct that complies with applicable law
- Independent and objective advice and assistance based on informed analysis, prudent judgment, and diligent effort
- My financial interests taking precedence over those of the professional and the organization
- Fair treatment with respect to other clients
- Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to me
- Understanding of my circumstances, so that any advice provided is suitable and based on my financial objectives and constraints
- Clear, accurate, complete and timely communications that use plain language and are presented in a format that conveys the information effectively
- An explanation of all fees and costs charged to me, and information showing these expenses to be fair and reasonable
- Confidentiality of my information
- Appropriate and complete records to support the work done on my behalf